An Introduction to the Virtual AcademyLearn more about the Virtual Academy and how it can benefit players.
Dear families, players, and community members,
We are happy to announce that the Lonestar Virtual Academy is now online!
Things to Note
We have uploaded the first week of sessions and activities. We are working diligently with staff and coaches to publish new content on a weekly/daily basis! As time goes on, we hope to build an in-depth library of resources for your player to refer back to, and challenge themselves at home. Our goal is to provide targeted, age-appropriate content to players of all ages. Beginning next week, you will receive sessions directly to your inbox. In the meantime, get familiar with the new website!
Due to the current social restrictions regarding COVID-19, our filming options and quality are somewhat limited, so we appreciate your patience in publishing content.
Things You Can Do
- Browse sessions (e.g Ball Mastery)
- Browse activities (e.g Tick Tocks/Toe Taps)
- View Resources (e.g at-home workbook)
- Show Us Your Stuff - submit videos of you completing your activities on social media (or directly to us) with the hashtags #VirtualAcademy or #StaySharpStayConnected to win cool weekly prizes!
- Check the Community page as content begins to roll in, and help support each other's growth and development!
- Create your own challenge - if we like it, we'll post it on the Virtual Academy web page for others to try!
Thanks for your support of this project! The Virtual Academy is free, and open to all players, regardless of where they play! Tell a friend to enroll, and help us grow and keep kids playing soccer!
Juniors Coordinator/Web & IT
Lonestar SC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organisation. Help support this project by donating here.